More Than 250 Web Image Galleries - Click Here
Sexy & Hot Girls,Teen,Actress Galleries Updated Daily. Enjoy Free

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ghajini A.R.Murugadoss Says - My Biggest Dream Is To Direct Rajini And Kamal Movies


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo


Few years ago it was my one of the biggest dreams to Super Star Rajinikanth film, and I was hanging around with this name, Says A.R.Murugadoss director of the blockbuster Ghajini. Still there are some speculations that he has told a story to Super Star and he got the green signal from him.Continue Reading...

But now another speculation says that Murugadoss is waiting to do a film with Kamal Haasan. When we asked Murugadoss about this, he said, the communication about Rajinikanth and me is true, I will tell the details only if Rajini calls me again.Right now a discussion is going on between SRK and me about my next film. It is all about humor and action for SRK.
He added, I not yet have decided to do next film in Tamil, but my ambition is to direct a film for Kamal Haasan. If I will get a chance to direct Rajini and Kamal nothing I need else in cinema

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Please Post Your Comment

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP